Baptist's low-cost screening packages can help determine if your health is headed in the right direction. Gain information to help you make important lifestyle decisions at an affordable price.
Valued at $450
Ages: All adults age 18 and older
For your convenience, the Heart Basic Screening is offered through our Baptist Medical Clinic network. Call 601-968-1966 to schedule an appointment at the clinic nearest you.
Valued at $600
Ages: Varies, but recommended as a follow up screening for participants with abnormal results from the Heart Basic or Heart Select screenings.
Call 601-948-6262 to schedule.
Valued at $1,200
Ages: 65 and older or age 50 and older with one or more of the following risk factors: high blood pressure, high cholesterol; smoking; diabetes; heart disease or strong family history of vascular disease
Offered at Baptist Medical Clinic. Call 601-968-1966 to schedule.
Valued at $1,000
Ages: Men age 35 & up,
Women age 55 & up, all post-menopausal women
Click here to hear our podcast with cardiologist Douglas Harkins, MD, discussing CT Scan and calcium scoring of the Heart Select Screening.
1. Specific health criteria apply for all screenings. Participants will be asked qualifying information during registration.
2. Heart Select and Stroke Select Screening packages are available Monday through Friday at Baptist Medical Center by appointment. Heart Basic Screenings offered through Baptist Medical Clinic.
3. All screenings are evaluated by nurses and physicians on staff at Baptist.
4. All reports may be sent to you and the physician of your choice.
5. Payment is through cash or check only. No debit/credit cards.
6. Insurance is not filed for these screening packages.
Book your Healthy Life screening package today!
What can we help you find?